The Misadventures of Mink LaRue

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gossip Folk


The question is always in the back of your mind, ain't it? What the HELL is Noire gonna do next?!

Yea, sometimes I wonder too. The woman never ceases to amaze me.

What I DO know, is that she's workin on another volume of her Urban Erotic Quickies (remember the first one, From the Streets to the Sheets?). I know that's gon be HOT!!! She's still taking story submissions by the way. E-mail her at Noire@AskNoire.com and put "Quickie Submission" in the subject line for more info on the guidelines.

AND, I've been hearin talk about another issue of NoireMagazine comin out soon. ReeRee where you at? I'm with it!

Also, I've heard that the Hittin' the Bricks movie should be droppin on DVD by the end of this year, so look out for that too...

As always, the Queen of Urban Erotica has some even juicier tricks hidden up her sleeves, but I can't speak on it yet... What I DO know, is that if things go through as planned, it's finna be a HOT ASS SUMMER! What ya'll think about it? Share your thoughts with fellow readers on the Noire's World Discussion Forum. Until next time, be easy ya'll. 

Holla atcha boy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment