The Misadventures of Mink LaRue

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Let's Talk!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded book lovers to interact with? Join my Urban Erotic Tales book club on Facebook to chat with me and some of my most loyal readers about jokes, news, books, and more!

Also, make sure you check out my book discussions where I cover everything you want to know about my most popular books from A to Z.

In the past, we've talked about all seven books in the G-Spot 2 series including Pride, Betrayal, Greed, Envy, Lust, Trickery, & Revenge.

We've also touched on  B4 the G-Spot, ManeaterFrom the Streets to the Sheets, Hood, Thong on Fire, Thug-A-Licious, Candy Licker, and more!

Our next book discussion could be on your favorite Noire book, so don't miss out! I hope you'll join us soon.

Love,

Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment