The Misadventures of Mink LaRue

Monday, February 8, 2016

It's A Movie-In-A-Book Type Thang!

Hey fam!

I'mmm backkkkkkkkk!!!

It's been a minute, but I'm back, and I'm all up in it!

I really missed y'all and I'm excited as hell to be back on deck and riding on the urban erotic train again!

But this time instead of traveling solo, I've got artist Reem Raw riding shotgun with me. Together we just dropped EMPIRE STATE OF MINE$!

We're giving you 5 urban bangas all at once, something never before done in street lit history, and I guarantee you this sexy serial novel will keep you turning the pages and squirming on the edge of your seat!

Part street-lit, part love story, part nail-biting thriller, and 100% steamy and erotic, EMPIRE STATE OF MINE$! is a serial novel movie-in-a-book type thang. It consists of 5 thrilling episodes: Chronicles of Crooklyn, Queen of Diamonds, Money Makin Manhattan, Boogie Down Bronx, and the block-buster finale, Wildin on Staten Island!

Travel with our diverse cast of characters and get to know Slick, Jewelz, Honore, Cucci Momma, Sly, Wild Man, Noodles, and last but not least, Whitey. Oh yeah, don't sleep on the white boy or it'll be the last nap you ever take!

From the moment I brought you G-Spot: An Urban Erotic Tale, to this very day, I have put the pen to the paper expressly for YOU! I give you much lub and respect my reading fam, and I know you're gonna go bananas over this Noire & Reem Raw Joint that will definitely satisfy your literary jones. 


As a special treat I'm gifting you 5 FREE short stories to read just for being my friend. All you have to do is go to promo.asknoire.com and claim them right now!

So treat yourself and go on an urban erotic book binge! EMPIRE STATE OF MINES! is BookFlix for ya book-fix, my people. Get up on it and then hit me up and let me know how you like it!

Lub y'all, Noire!
Muaahhhh:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment